Valais 7 day guided package
A week of friendly flow trail riding that is suitable for beginner and intermediate level riders, yet is still a blast for the advanced and expert rider too. This is a great trip for a couple of group of friends who ride at different levels.
Set in stunning scenery and visiting some of the Valais region’s most famous destinations, you’ll be riding in the shadow of the great Matterhorn, through alpine meadows, alongside huge glaciers, and through sleepy traditional villages. Not only is this a week of great riding, but it’s also a chance to get to know local mountain culture, food and people.
You’ll be riding with local expert guides and coaches, so you’ll be going straight to the terrain that’s right for you, with a few helpful tips hrow in, if you want them. And being local, your guides don’t just know the trails, they know all the best mountain cafes and restaurants too!
All bookings are custom. You can choose to base in Zermatt for your entire stay, or move hoels every couple of days.
- Ride among giant alpine mountains and glaciers
- Stay in Zermatt the whole week, or move around
- See iconic Swiss landmarks
- Eat at an alpine hut and ride down to town
- Ride some of Europe’s best trails
- Explore the biking in iconic Alpine destinations
- Experience local food, drink and culture
- Choose your level of comfort
- Eat the best cheese in the world!
- Most meals
- All in country travel
- Bike hire
- Airport transfers
NOTE: Some liftpasses will need to be purchased on the day based on where you and your guided decide to ride.
BASED ON SATURDAY TO SUNDAY TRAVEL:
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country.
- Day two (Sunday): Arrive Switzerland, transfer by train to Brig. Meet your local lead guide. Bike set up and welcome dinner. Explore Brig’s beautiful town center and castle.
- Day three (Monday): Guided riding in Saas Grund. An easy, fun warm up day with lots of cultural interest.
- Day four (Tuesday): Transfer to Nendaz, guided riding in Nendaz, with lift access to alpine.
- Day five (Wednesday): Ride to Verbier from Nendaz, linking trails and lifts, ride Verbier bike park or alpine trail systems. Transfer to Zermatt. Your bags will be transferred to your Zermatt hotel.
- Day six (Thursday): Guided ride in Verbier.
- Day seven (Friday): Guided ride in Zermatt. One of your Zermatt days will be spent on the legendary ride from the Gornergrat railway, with possible breakfast at top of the train.
- Day eight (Saturday) A.M: Half day guided ride in Zermatt, goodbye lunch, depart for airport if you have an early flight on Sunday OR stay in Zermatt one more night if you have a late departure.
- Day ten (Sunday): Depart, if you didn’t depart the day before! Arrive in home country.
NOTE: Timing of certain events, such as your Gornergrat adventure ride may change depending on weather conditions, at the discretion of your guides.
NOTE: Weather may affect which locations and trails you ride.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm