up hill and down dale
Ride some of England’s most beautiful mountain roads on this tour of the beautiful north.
You’ll discover a rugged, yet achingly lovely landscape of passes, forests, farmland, and old stone villages and town. Friendly locals, and some of the best beer on the planet, lots of historical interest and knowledgeable local guides mean that every moment of your journey is going to be full of interest, fun, and great riding.
Don’t get us wrong: there’s some tough climbs on this one, esepcially the Kirkstone and Wrynose passes of the Lake District, but each time yo’ll be rewarded with a gorgeous view…. and a superb descent.
IS THIS TRIP SUITABLE FOR YOU? This is a ride for the enthusiast. With distances of between 80-120 kms per day, and some steep climbing, you need to be fit. Surfaces are good, but there are occasional areas of gravel on top of the blacktop. Some descents are steep and twisting, so your bike handling skills should be good.
DURATION: This is an 8 day trip with 6 days of riding. Total distance approx 500 kms.
- Private groups options available: email for details
- Rugged, beautiful landscapes
- Eat genuine Yorkshire puddings!
- Ride Buttertubs pass, as seen in the Tour de France!
- Ride some tough Lake District passes
- Experienced, knowledgable local guides
- Private guiding available: email or call for info
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- All in country travel
- Support vehicle and luggage transfers
- Bike guiding
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm