Trans Jura Alps e-bike journey
Welcome to Switzerland’s biking centerpiece: Stretching from Geneva to Zurich, the sparsely populated Jura Alps are rich in heritage, crossed by paved and gravel roads with little or no traffic, and boast great views of the nearby snowy giants of the Alps. Passing through Switzerland’s main wine producing region, and the heart of the country’s watchmaking industry, expect culture, great views, and an unforgettable journey.
- Enjoy moderate riding on quiet roads
- Expert local guides
- High quality, professionally maintained e-bikes
- Enjoy great views, including panoramas of the Alps
- Taste the local wines
- Experience local food and culture
- Eat the best cheese in the world!
- Bike hire
- Most meals
- All in country travel
- Liftpasses as needed
- Airport transfers
- Day one: Depart home country
- Day two: Arrive Switzerland, transfer to Biel; enjoy a glass of the local wine with your welcome dinner.
- Day three: Guided ride with incredible views of the Alps, passing through La Chaux de Fonds, where Tissot, Cartier and Omega still produce their watches.
- Day four: Guided round trip ride from La Chaux de Fonds, with the option to visit the watchmaking museum, and a short extension to the nearby Doubs River.
- Day five: With your guide, continue through impressive mountain scenery, staying the night on the French border.
- Day six: A guided ride in France! You’ll stop for food and then return to Switzerland where you will stay in a hotel right on the shore of Lac de Joux.
- Day seven: With your guide, climb to the Col de la Givrine, adjacent to the Jura Alp’s highest peak, then enjoy the long descent down to Geneva, where you’ll enjoy a goodbye dinner with your new riding buddies!
- Day eight: transfer to airport, either stay at airport hotel or catch an evening flight.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm