A tour of tuscany
Ride the winding country roads of Tuscany at a relaxed pace that allows for plenty of time to stop and stare. And you’ll want to stop, a lot. Every turn brings another new sight: A rural landscape, a pretty village, vinyards, an ancient medieval hilltop town.
You’ll stay in those ancient towns, explore the villages, and taste the wine. This trip is designed for those who value the cultural aspects of their vacation as much as they value the biking.
IS THIS TRIP SUITABLE FOR YOU? To enjoy this trip you should be a keen weekend biker with a good level of fitness. You won’t be intimidated by the thought of a 1 or 2 hour climb, and you can manage your bike safely on the downhills. Oh, and you like stopping to explore, eat and drink!
DURATION: This is a 7 day trip with 5 days of riding. Total distance approx 390 kms.
- Explore Tuscany’s wine growing region
- Easy riding on good roads
- Stay in welcoming local accommodation
- See the UNESCO heritage site of Val d’Orcia
- Enjoy post ride chianti!
- Experienced, knowledgable local guides
- Self guided options available: please call or email.
- Private guiding available: please call or email.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- All in country travel
- Support vehicle and luggage transfers
- Bike guiding
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm