ticino super deluxe
It’s ok to spoil yourself.
Choose between either 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation on this deluxe entry level mountain bike adventure: You’ll be out and about during the day, riding a bike and exploring the local landscape and culture. So at night time you get to enjoy great food, world famous Swiss hospitality, and sleep in comfortbale bed… so you’re ready to get out there again thenext day to see more of this stunning region.
A surprise to many, Ticino is where the Swiss go on holiday. Poking down into Italy, the region enjoys a warm, comfortable climate. Who knew there are plam trees in Switzerland?
Let us know whether you want to spoil yourself in our lovely four star hotel, or really, really spoil yourself in our favourite 5 star establishment. Either way; you are in a great place, enjoying the best that Switzerland has to offer.
- Enjoy a relaxed Italian lifestyle
- Explore the Ticino region on your bike
- High quality rentals mountain bikes and e-bikes
- Experienced local guide and coach
- Ride easy trails in the high mountains
- Enjoy lunch up at mountain huts
- Experience local food, drink and culture
- Breakfasts and some meals
- All in country travel
- Bike hire
- Airport transfers
NOTE: Some liftpasses will need to be purchased on the day based on where you and your guided decide to ride.
BASED ON SATURDAY TO SUNDAY TRAVEL:
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country.
- Day two to seven: Ride your bike with your guide and explore the region’s cultural and gastronomic attractions
- Day eight (Saturday): Transfer to airport, depart
NOTE: Timing and locations will be decided by your guide based on weather conditions.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm