the rhine cycle route
This world famous route leads you from the high mountains to the artsy city of Basel.
For those who don’t like to pedal too hard e-bike hire is availabile, and if you’re up for a workout, then simply go with a regular bike. You know you can do it!
Vast mountain views, pretty towns, roaring waterfalls, and meandering rivers await. You’ll pass through sleepy villages and into bustling towns., and since this is Europe you’ll never be too far from the next bakery, cafe, or coffee bar to keep those legs going.
This self guided package comes fully supported: Your bags will be moved from hotel to hotel each day, and you’ll be given detailed instructions to follow through each day… plus there’s signposting along the way to help you stay on route!
- Enjoy moderate riding on quiet roads
- High quality, professionally maintained bikes and e-bikes
- Experience a wide variety of beautiful scenery
- Experience local food and culture
- Accommodation upgrades possible
- Choose e-bike upgrade if required
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire, or bring your own
- Day one: Depart home country
- Day two: Arrive Switzerland, Transfer to Andermatt, explore the town and get a good night’s sleep.
- Day three: Ride through the Romansch speaking heartland to Lean
- Day four: Wild country, and exhilarating riding leads to Maienfeld
- Day five: Through vineyards and fruit orchards to Buchs
- Day six: Today is about big landscapes, heading down to the Bodensee
- Day seven: Along the shore of the Bodensee to Kreuzlingen
- Day eight: Along through the pretty town of Stein am Rhein to Schaffhausen
- Day Nine: Approach the Jura Alps
- Day Ten: From the wellness focussed town of Bad Zurzach carry on to Rheinfeld
- Day Eleven: Arrive in Basel,
- Day Twelve: Depart Basel and return home, or continue your adventure….
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Momentum Journeys Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm