This is the custom trip for those who suffer from choice anxiety. Switzerland has so many places to ride, it’s hard to know where to go.
Our Swiss Rover trip is fully customisable. You tell us what sort of trails you like to ride, and we’l build a ride plan to suit you, so rocky, flowy, alpine enduro, mellow or a mash up of everything, we will ut together your ultimate bike adventure.
This is a great way to mix riding with seeing beautiful Switzerland. Each time you move on you’ll meet up with our selected local guide in your new area, so not only do you get the lo down on the trails, but you also get some local stories too.
- Ride among giant alpine mountains and glaciers
- See lots of Switzerland
- Mix up riding styles for a fun and varied trip
- Explore the alpine hut system
- Ride icnoic Swiss trails in epic landscapes
- Experience local food, drink and culture
- Choose your level of comfort
- Most meals
- All in country travel
- Bike hire
- Airport transfers
NOTE: Some liftpasses will need to be purchased on the day based on where you and your guided decide to ride.
Sample itinerary provided for illustration only:
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country.
- Day two (Sunday): Arrive Switzerland, transfer by train to Saas Fee
- Day three (Monday): Ride Saas Tal, move to Brig, have dinner in the old town, stay in Brig
- Day four (Tuesday): Ride Aletsch Arena. Mix up flow with some enduro alongside Europe’s largest glacier. Stay Brig.
- Day five (Wednesday): Take the train to Zermatt. E-Bike to the bottom of the Matterhorn, ride flow on the Sunegga, and head up the Gornergrat for 2000 vertical meters of enduro! Stay in legendary Zermatt.
- Day six (Thursday): Travel to Davos in time for an afternoon flow ride on the Parsenn. Stay Davos.
- Day seven (Friday): Ride one of the Graubunden’s endless enduros. Stay in Davos.
- Day eight (Saturday) A.M: Hop on the train and head south to Ticino. You’ll think you’re in heaven. Stay Lugano.
- Day ten (Sunday): Ride Ticino’s alpine trails and swim in Lake Maggiore. Stay Lugano.
- Day eleven (monday): Travel to your airport and depart
NOTE: Timing of certain events may change depending on weather conditions, at the discretion of your guides.
NOTE: Weather may affect which locations and trails you ride.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm