Swiss alps classic traverse by e-bike
This is an incredbile journey from the Engadine region right through to Lake Geneva, via some of the most spectacular valleys and passes of the Swiss Alps.
Your local guide knows not only how to manage the day to ensure everyone’s safety, comfort and enjoyment, but also how to find the most interesting cultural exploration opportunities along the way.
While this trip has one big ascent of 1800 meters, you’ll be riding high quality, professionally maintained e-bikes, so as long as you don’t forget to charge your battery the night before the big climb most people of average fitness will be just fine! On some days you will use local cable cars and gondolas to access the high ground.
Expect 4-6 hours riding at a very reasonable pace per day, covering distances of between 45 -70 kilometers.
- Ride among giant alpine mountains and glaciers
- Expert local guides
- High quality, professionally maintained e-bikes
- See iconic Swiss landmarks
- Experience local food, drink and culture
- Choose your level of comfort
- Eat the best cheese in the world!
- Bike hire
- Most meals
- All in country travel
- Liftpasses as needed
- Airport transfers
- Day one: Depart
- Day two: Arrive Switzerland, transfer to Meiringen
- Day three: Guided ride from Meiringen to Grindelwald. Expect amazing alpine scenery!
- Day four: Guided ride to Lauterbrunnen, passing under the north face of the Eiger!
- Day five: With your guide, take the lift up to Murren, then ride to Interlaken, enjoying stunning views.
- Day six: A guided ride along Lake Thun, then climb to Adelboden, through farmland and beautiful alpine villages.
- Day seven: With your guide, climb to the Hahnenmoos pass, and then enjoy a long descent to Lenk.
- Day eight: Guided ride to glamourous Gstaad! Goodbye dinner.
- Day nine: transfer to airport, either stay at airport hotel or catch an evening flight.
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.