St.Moritz deluxe bike week
No one does luxury quite like the Swiss, and in St.Moritz they’ve refined luxury to a whole new level. You’ll spend your days riding easy trails in the company of experienced local guides, stopping at delightful mountain lodges and huts to sample local cuisine, and basking in the stunning mountain scenery. Your evenings will be spent in your deluxe hotel, sampling the sights, sounds and tastes of beautiful, vibrant St.Moritz.
- Live in luxury in St.Moritz
- Enjoy easy riding in stunning scenery
- Learn from experienced local guides and coaches
- Enjoy local food, drink and culture
- Guiding/ instruction
- Most meals
- All in country travel
- Bike hire
- Airport transfers
NOTE: Liftpasses may need to be purchased on the day based on where you and your guided decide to ride.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
BASED ON SATURDAY TO SUNDAY TRAVEL:
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country.
- Day two (Sunday): Arrive Switzerland, transfer by train to St.Moritz. Meet your local lead guide. Bike set up and welcome dinner.
- Day three (Monday): Warm up ride on easy trails in great scenery, passing a castle and stopping for lunch in Arosa.
- Day four (Tuesday): Riding the Bernina pass, with great views of the Morteratch Glacier. Expect some climbing in big mountain scenery, with lunch at the top of the pass.
- Day five (Wednesday): Loading the cable car in St.Moritz, you’ll then pedal uphill for a while before riding down into a remote valley. Take the option of returning to St.Moritz by train if your legs are tired!
- Day six (Thursday): Easier on the legs, but no less fun, today you’ll ride the bike park of Lenzerheide and Arosa. You’ll use the lifts to access some superb riding, with trails to suit all levels of ability.
- Day seven (friday): You’ll head up to within touching distance of the Morteratch Glacier, the largest in the region. Next you’ll get back in the van and head to one of the region’s most beautiful valleys where you’ll ride out to a restaurant and enjoy lunch on the terrace looking out on the Bernina mountain ranges.
- Day eight (saturday): A half day ride: your private shuttle will drop you at the top of the Bernina Pass from where you’ll ride the fun trails down to a restaurant to enjoy lunch by an alpine lake. You’ll return to St.Moritz for a well earned spa and goodbye celebration dinner
- Day nine (Sunday) A.M: Depart for airport and return home.
NOTE: Timing of certain events may change depending on weather conditions, at the discretion of your guides.
PRICING: from $425o CAD, 2 people sharing, zermatt base throughout.
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm