Sea to Sky long weekend guided package
Take a long weekend and chase your local guide down some of the Sea to Sky corridor’s most epic trails; Squamish, Whislter and Pemberton all await.
Your guides will choose the best locations and trails on a day to day basis, based on your abilitity level, fitness, goals and of course taking into account weather and trail conditions.
Choose your own comfort levels, from friendly local hostels to luxurious spa hotels, get a pick up from Vancouver Airport or make your own way to town. Whatever options you choose you can be sure of an unforgettable four day adventure.
- Ride epic trails in Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton
- See iconic BC landmarks
- Ride in BC’s famous scenery
- Expert local guides
- Experience local food, drink and mountain culture
- Choose your level of comfort
- Welcome and goodbye dinners
- All in country travel
- Liftpasses as needed
- Bike hire
- Airport transfers
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
PLEASE NOTE: Locations and schedule may change to accommodate weather.
- Day one (Thursday): Arrive in Vancouver, transfer to your hotel.
- Day two (Friday): Meet your guide, bike check or set up (if renting). Ride, baby, ride!
- Day three (Saturday): Guided riding in Whistler.
- Day four (Sunday): It’s time for an Epic Ride! Conditions permitting, head into the alpine on the Whistler classic, Lord of the Squirrels, OR take the lifts up to the Top of the World and Khyber Pass to ride one of Canada’s longest descents back down to the valley. After either of those days, you’ll be ready for apres!
- Day five (Monday): Ride the morning, with an afternoon finish to allow for an easy return home.
NOTE: Timing of certain events, trail choices may change depending on weather conditions, at the discretion of your guides. The above is a sample itinerary; your guide will work with you on a day to day basis to make sure you’re riding what you came looking for.
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm