Rolling down the Rhone
OK…. it’s not ALL downhill, but don’t worry, you can choose to use an e-bike!
Following the curve of the Rhine from its mountain source all the way to the artisitic hub of Switzerland, Bern, you’ll travel from way up the high Alps, through idyllic countryside, on an unforgettable bike adventure.
It’s not all riding: yo’ll pass orchards, lakes, castles, past thindering waerfalls, and through peaceful villages. You’ll pass by Roman ruins, and have the chance to stop and enjoy local food and culture along the way.
This self guided package comes fully supported: Your bags will be moved from hotel to hotel each day, and you’ll be given detailed instructions to follow through each day… plus there’s signposting along the way to help you stay on route!
- Enjoy moderate riding on quiet roads
- High quality, professionally maintained bikes and e-bikes
- Experience a wide variety of beautiful scenery
- Experience local food and culture
- Accommodation upgrades possible
- Choose e-bike upgrade if required
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire, or bring your own
- Day one: Depart home country
- Day two: Arrive Switzerland, Transfer to Goes, explore the old buildings, and get a good night’s sleep.
- Day three: Ride through high, often sunny valley toward Brig
- Day four: Pass through a nature reserve, enter French speaking Switzerland, and stay in Sion.
- Day five: Explore historic Sion, then ride through farmland to Martigny
- Day six: Spot castles as you follow the river to Vevey or Montreux (depending on comfort level chosen)
- Day seven: Continue along Lake Leman to Nyon
- Day eight: Pedal through market towns, along the lake, to beautiful Geneva.
- Day Nine: Spend a day exploring Geneva before contnuing your trip, or returning home.
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm