ride to granada
Experience Spain’s most culturally diverse region in the best possible way: From the saddle of a bike! With everything from quiet mountain roads, to Flamenco clubs, tapas bars and golden beaches, this tour epitomises the variety of life and landscape in this most beautiful region of Spain.
And the icing on the cake? You’ll pass through Granada, the ancient Moorish city that’s home to the Alhambra palace, and finish your trip with a stunning 1200 meter descent down the shores of the Mediterranean.
IS THIS TRIP SUITABLE FOR YOU? This is a trip for the enthusiast who’s in pretty good shape. You enjoy a challenge and a long climb, and you can handle speed and long descents.
DURATION: This is a 7 day trip, with 5 days of riding. Total distance approx 440 kms.
- Explore remote mountain villages
- Spend a night in a luxury cave!
- Ride the beautiful Sierra Nevada
- Ride the classic Sierra de Pandera Vuelta route
- Enjoy local food
- Visit Granada and the Alhambra Palace
- Experienced, knowledgeable local guides
- Private guides available. Please email or call for info.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- All in country travel
- Support vehicle and luggage transfers
- Bike guiding
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm