gstaad e-bike and wellness break
Take the time you need for yourself, while exploring stunning scenery and unspoiled nature by e-bike. Gstaad represents the best of Swiss hospitality in a resort that is unique in the world for its combination of mountain scenery, charm, and luxury.
Local guides will lead you on gentle e-bike rides, on easy trails, right into the heart of the forests and nature that is central to life in this mountain town. You’ll enjoy unforgettable half day journeys and return to you hotel with plenty of time to relax and take advantage of everything the hotel, town, and region have to offer.
- Take time for youreself in Swiss luxury
- Enjoy classic Swiss hospitality
- Enjoy easy rides in stunning scenery
- Experience local mountain culture
- Experience local food and drink
- Choose your level of comfort
- Some meals
- Wellness packages
- All in country travel
- E-bike hire
- Bike guiding
- Airport transfers
Please note all itineraries are fully customisable to suit your schedule and preferences.
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country.
- Day two (Sunday): Arrive Switzerland, transfer by train to Gstaad. Check in to your hotel
- Day three (Monday): An easy guided ride, lunch, visit the spa
- Day four (Tuesday): An easy guide ride in the morning, followed by lunch and a massage
- Day five (Wednesday): An easy morning ride with your guide, lunch, then explore the local cultural sites
- Day six (Thursday): A final easy ride, lunch, a spa visit and then a spectacular local style fondue
- Day seven (Friday): Breakfast, and transfer to your departure airport
NOTE: Weather may affect your schedule.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm