Lakes of central switzerland
Moderate climbs and flat pedalling alongside picture perfect lakes typify this fantastic trip through a stunning part of Switzerland. If those climbs intimidate, then simply rent an e-bike and you’ll be over them in no time!
Visiting no less than nine lakes, this journey leads you through one of the most beautiful corners of Switzerland. With flower filled meadows, forests, pretty villages and cultural visits along the way you’ll come away with a real sense of the country and it’s people.
This self guided package comes fully supported: Your bags will be moved from hotel to hotel each day, and you’ll be given detailed instructions to follow through each day… plus there’s signposting along the way to help you stay on route!
- Enjoy moderate riding on quiet roads
- High quality, professionally maintained bikes and e-bikes
- Experience a wide variety of beautiful scenery
- Experience local food and culture
- Accommodation upgrades possible
- Choose e-bike upgrade if required
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire, or bring your own
- Day one: Depart home country
- Day two: Arrive Switzerland, Transfer to Montreux or Vevey. Stroll the lake front and admire the distant glaciers. You know you’re in Switzerland when….!
- Day three: Pedal to Gruyere, and sample the cheese the region is known for.
- Day four: Pedal throgh rural idyll to the health focussed resrot of Gstaad.
- Day five: Pass by classic Swiss houses, along to Spiez, on Lake Thun.
- Day six: Climb to Meiringen, and ride through sub alpine terrain to Lake Sarnen.
- Day seven: Head on to Lucerne, and have your breath taken away by this lovely city.
- Day eight: Spend a night or two in Lucerne before heading onwards or back home.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm