Bilbao to gibraltar
By the time you’ve finished this north to south traverse of Spain you’ll genuinely be able say you know the country.
Crossing the coastal mountain ranges you’ll explore the lesser known interior of Spain. Contrary to common belief, the interior is not a flat plain: you’ll cross several stunning ranges on mostly perfect asphalt. This is a land just made for cycling.
You’ll pass through no less than 14 national parks, taste local food and drink all along your journey. You’ll stay in everything from a mansion to a farmhouse, and even a monastery. Like we said, you’ll know the country by the time you’re done.
IS THIS TRIP SUITABLE FOR YOU? This is a trip for the dedicated biker. Though the days aren’t huge, and big climbs are avoided, the days do involve some climbing. For this trip, though it’s suitable for a regular road rider, you need to be someone who rides most days, can handle long climbs and manage their speed safely on long descents.
DURATION: This is a 16 day trip with 14 days riding, over 1000 miles total.
- See 14 national parks
- Experience regional food and drink, changing all along your journey
- Cross the stunning Guadarrama and Gredos mountain ranges
- Visit beautiful towns and villages
- Stay in interesting, hitorical accommodations
- Experienced local guides
- Self guided options available. Please email or call for info.
- Private guides available: Please email or call for info.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- All in country travel
- Support vehicle and luggage transfers
- Bike guiding
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm