BC and the Yukon package
When you can’t decide what to do, just do it all!
From riding above the ocean in Squamish, to the open alpine trails of the Yukon, you will experience riding in some of the most beautiful landscapes of western Canada. Whether you are into our sport for the adrenalin, the physical challenge, or the places we get to go, this ultimate Canadian biking package will leave you breathless.
From being picked up at Vancouver Airport until the moment you depart, you can relax and let us and your guides do the planning. With everything included, your sole responsibilities are to get up, eat breakfast, ride, and enjoy!
- Ride epic trails in Squamish, Whistler, and the Yukon
- See some of western Canada’s most stunning scenery
- Expert local guides
- Experience local food, drink and mountain culture
- Choose your level of comfort
- Welcome and goodbye dinners
- All in country travel including flights to and from Whitehorse
- Liftpasses as needed
- Bike hire
- Flights to and from Vancouver
- Airport transfers
- Airport hotel on departure day, depending on time of your outbound flight
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
PLEASE NOTE: Locations and schedule may change to accommodate weather.
- Day one (Sunday): Arrive in Vancouver, transfer to your Whistler Creekside hotel. Meet your local lead guide. Bike set up and welcome dinner.
- Day two (Monday): Guided riding in Squamish. An easy, fun warm up day to get you settled in, followed by apres drinks in Squamish.
- Day three (Tuesday): Guided riding in Whistler. In the morning, ride the Westside trails, after lunch ride the Blackcomb network and enjoy apres in Whistler.
- Day four (Wednesday): It’s time for an Epic Ride! Conditions permitting, head into the alpine on the Whistler classic, Lord of the Squirrels, OR take the lifts up to the Top of the World and Khyber Pass to ride one of Canada’s longest descents back down to the valley. After either of those days, you’ll be ready for apres!
- Day five (Thursday): Guided riding in Pemberton at the Mackenzie/ Mosquito Lake area. Enjoy and apres drink in Pemberton before returning to Whislter.
- Day six (Friday): Rest day/ travel day: Return to Vancouver Airport and catch your flight for Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, check into your Yukon accomodations and enjoy a welcome dinner.
- Day seven (Saturday): With your local guide, ride the Carcross trail network
- Day eight (Sunday): Head into the alpine and experience Yukon’s flagship epic, the Mountain Hero Trail
- Day Nine (Monday): Rest/ cultural exploration day. Give your legs a rest and head to Whitehorse to discover some of the fascinating history of the Yukon
- Day ten (Tuesday): Mix up flow and some of the best techy rock you’ll ever ride as you return to the Carcross network.
- Day eleven (wednesday): Return to Whitehorse airport for your return flight to Vancouver.
- Day Twelve (Thursday): Depart Vancouver or choose to extend your stay
NOTE: Timing of certain events, trail choices may change depending on weather conditions, at the discretion of your guides. The above is a sample itinerary; your guide will work with you on a day to day basis to make sure you’re riding what you came looking for.
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm