As you ride the quiet roads through spectacular mountain scenery, beautiful villages, and attractive farmland you’ll see locals working the land in the traditional manner, producing local specialties such as cheese, meats, fruit, olives and grapes, ready to be turned into local wines.
You’ll enjoy winding climbs and sweeping descents, great food, and fascinating history with Spanish and Moorish traditions intertwined in the unspoiled towns and villages of the area.
Take a pedal stroke back in time in lovely Andalusia.
IS THIS TRIP SUITABLE FOR YOU? This trip is great for the weekend rider who doesn’t mind a climb fro time to time. You will enjoy the social side of riding, and can handle your bike on long descents. The trip would be as much about the cultural and sightseeing aspects of the trip as it is about the bike.
DURATION: This is a 7 day trip with 5 days of riding. Total ride distance around 340 kms.
- Spectacular riding days at a moderate level
- Experience local food and drink
- Stay in small rural hotels
- Experienced, knowledgable local guides
- Self guided options available. Please email or call for info.
- Private guiding available: Email or call for info.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- All in country travel
- Support vehicle and luggage transfers
- Bike guiding
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm