3 days under power
Big days, made easier with the help of an electric motor, travelling through the mountain landscapes around Davos Klosters.
Riding from alpine hut to alpine hut, you’ll travel through big mountain scenery, the sting removed from the climbs so that you can enjoy the scenery and some long descents.
With hearty mountain meals prepared for you each night, and charging stations available, you can charge not only your bike, but also your muscles so you’re ready to roll the next day.
- Enjoy classic Swiss mountain hut culture
- Big days in stunning scenery
- Experience local food and drink
- Big climbs, big descents
- High quality e-bikes and reliable charging
- Experienced, knowledgable local guides
- All in country travel
- E-bike hire
- Bike guiding
NOTE: Lunches and dinners are available at all huts but must be paid for on location.
- Airport transfers
Please note all itineraries are fully customisable to suit your schedule and preferences
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country.
- Day two (Sunday): Arrive Switzerland, transfer by train to Davos. Check in to your hotel, meet your guide. Bike fitting.
- Day three (Monday): From Davos, enjoy an incredible day through the mountains to your first hut. Expect flow trails on ridgecrests and fun descents
- Day four (Tuesday): Ride flow trails through the mountain passes, then steep rough descents to your next hut. Option to take the cable car to avoid the biggest climb.
- Day five (Wednesday): A steep climb in the early morning, then get rewarded with a long, long descent of over 2000 meters back to Davos
- Day six (Thursday): Head home, on to your next Swiss destination, or relax, and explore the region, maybe even treat yourself to a spa!
NOTE: This short trip is an ideal inclusion as part of a bigger Swiss vacation. Talk to us about options to make the most of your visit
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
- Excluding Airfare
- Excluding Optional Add-ons
- Price Subject to Availability
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm