Valais 7 day guided package
Get ready for an epic week of lift accessed alpine riding and massive descents, all in the company of expert local guides. Your guide will take you to the trails that are right for you, making sure you are riding terrain that is enjoyable, exciting and satisfying, whatever your level of riding: You choose your level of challenge as you ride in iconic destinations such as Zermatt, Verbier, Nendaz and Aletsch.
Not only do those guides know the riding, they also know the local area, and will make sure you experience local food, hospitality and culture. And as for the views, well, it’s Switzerland, so they’re stunning.
Base your vacation in Zermatt, or change up hotel locations as you move around. It’s up to you. Everything here is close together and travel on the bike friendly trains is a pleasure.
- Ride among giant alpine mountains and glaciers
- Stay in Zermatt the whole week, or move around
- See iconic Swiss landmarks
- Eat at an alpine hut and ride down to town
- Ride some of Europe’s best trails
- Explore the biking in iconic Alpine destinations
- Experience local food, drink and culture
- Choose your level of comfort
- Eat the best cheese in the world!
- Most meals
- All in country travel
- Bike hire
- Airport transfers
NOTE: Some liftpasses will need to be purchased on the day based on where you and your guided decide to ride.
BASED ON SATURDAY TO SUNDAY TRAVEL:
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country.
- Day two (Sunday): Arrive Switzerland, transfer by train to Brig. Meet your local lead guide. Bike set up and welcome dinner. Explore Brig’s beautiful town center and castle.
- Day three (Monday): Guided riding in the Simplon pass. An easy, fun warm up day with lots of cultural interest.
- Day four (Tuesday): Transfer to Nendaz, guided riding in Nendaz, with lift access to alpine.
- Day five (Wednesday): Ride to Verbier from Nendaz, linking trails and lifts, ride Verbier bike park or alpine trail systems. Transfer to Zermatt. Your bags will be transferred to your Zermatt hotel.
- Day six (Thursday): Guided ride in Zermatt.
- Day seven (Friday): Guided ride in Zermatt. One of your Zermatt days will be spent on the legendary ride from the Gornergrat railway, with possible breakfast at top of the train.
- Day eight (Saturday) A.M: Half day guided ride in Zermatt, goodbye lunch, depart for airport if you have an early flight on Sunday OR stay in Zermatt one more night if you have a late departure.
- Day ten (Sunday): Depart, if you didn’t depart the day before! Arrive in home country.
NOTE: Timing of certain events, such as your Gornergrat adventure ride may change depending on weather conditions, at the discretion of your guides.
NOTE: Weather may affect which locations and trails you ride.
PRICING: from $425o CAD, 2 people sharing, zermatt base throughout.
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.