Sea to Sky 7 day guided package
Welcome to the mecca of mountain biking! Nowhere else on earth will you find such a concentrtion of world class trails, in such stunning scenery, yet with easy access and all the facilities you need to make your bike trip a vacation too.
Your local guides know the trails like the backs of their hands, and they’ll take you straight to the terrain that’s perfect for you, so whether you wake up feeling like an easy flowy day, or shredding some classic slabs and tech terrain you can be quite sure that you’ll fisih the day satisfied.
- Ride epic trail in Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and more!
- See iconic BC landmarks
- Ride in BC’s famous scenery
- Explore the amazing alpine riding with your guide
- Experience local food, drink and mountain culture
- Choose your level of comfort
- Breakfasts, some evening meals
- All in country travel
- Liftpasses as needed
- Bike hire
- Airport transfers
BASED ON SATURDAY TO SUNDAY TRAVEL:
- Day one (Saturday): Depart your home country. Arrive Vancouver, transfer to your hotel. Meet your local lead guide. Bike set up and welcome dinner.
- Day two (Sunday): Guided riding in Squamish pass. An easy, fun warm up day to get you settled in.
- Day three (Monday): Guided riding in Pemberton.
- Day four (Tuesday): Head into the alpine with you guide on one of the local classic enduro rides.
- Day five (Wednesday): Guided riding in Whistler. Hit the bike park, or lift accessed exploration in the alpine.
- Day six (Thursday): Guided ride in Squmaish.
- Day seven (Friday): Half day guided ride in Whistler, goodbye lunch, depart for airport hotel if you have an early flight on Sunday OR stay one more night if you have a late departure.
- Day eight (Saturday): Depart Canada
- Day ten (Sunday): Arrive your home country
NOTE: Timing of certain events, may change depending on weather conditions, at the discretion of your guides.
NOTE: This above is a sample itinerary; your guide will work with you on a day to day basis to make sure you’re riding what you came looking for.
Request A Personalized Quote
Please note some resorts require pre booking of certain activities. We may contact you before confirming your booking to find out if you wish to pre book any activities.